1982 Chevrolet Blazer K5 4WD 2dr - APPRAISED AT $42,800! RARE TRAILERING LOGO EDITION! 6" LIFT! ION
|Engine :||350 5.0L|
|Exterior color :||White|
|Interior color :||Red|
|Doors :||2 Doors :|
|Fuel Type :||Gasoline|
APPRAISED AT $42,800!
1982 CHEVROLET BLAZER K5 4 x 4
- RARE Trailering Logo Edition!
- Restored 1982 Chevrolet blazer K5 Impact Edition.
- All new chrome bumpers. Interior has been restored with Red Leather.
- Factory 350 4BBL V8. Removable top. Impact Edition includes the red white and blue Impact decal kit and looks fantastic against its new white exterior. Alberta registered. Has a 6 inch lift with custom chrome ION Alloy 16 inch wheels on new discoverer AT3 XLT 305/70R17 Tires.
- Over $9000 in recent expenses including new starter, new lights, new drive shafts, new wiring components, and MFA inspection.
- These continue to climb in value so purchase today!
- Clean Carfax
Vehicle History Available Here --> https://vhr.carfax.ca/?id=cW4wqORz7MJJ6M%2B5CTV4dWgAp%2B2LL9YQ
***All displayed prices are subject to change and are only valid until the end of each day. All prices do not include taxes. ***Due to market volatility, and our commitment to maintain competitive pricing, all prices are based on financing only. Cash deals considered.